Tuesday, January 14, 2014

15 days in...

Yep, that's right we are 15 day in and I have already invested in the future!  This one will be short and semi-sweet :) For those of you givers out there (me) it is now time for you to get ready to receive! I have been studying Joel 2:21 it talks about how God will restore the years that you have lost.  I don't know about you but on my journey I have lost some things that I would like back, and one of those things was my youth.  For Some of you, things have been stolen from you like your time, youth, money, dreams and even your ambition.

You have been totally drained and frustrated with yourself and with life.  Life is not as easy as people think because sometimes itis just so hard to figure out.  But what I am learning is that no matter what happens, if you put your faith in God and trust Him; than there is no doubt that things will work out the way that they were supposed to.  We are 15 days into the new year but it is not about another year but yet life itself and as we know it.  You see, God does not work  a time table He works in eternity.  So what was, what is and whats to come is already done in His eyes. 

I believe we are just riding the clock.   Many people believe in different things like choices and opportunities.  If you make the right choices you will do great but if you make the wrong choices you will do bad?  Well I don't know about this because how many people made good choices and still turned out with bad results?  Verses people who didn't make all the right decisions but they turned out okay?  I don't believe in any of that any more.  Because if you spend your whole life trying to be right then you could end up spending precious time consumed with misery and grief trying to be perfect when perfection from a non-perfect human being just isn't possible. 


So in short you will spend your life trying to do the impossible instead of enjoying life with all of it's ups and downs joys and splendors.   I said I would be short lol!  So relax enjoy this year and we will continue this conversation next time.




Apostle Magdalene

No comments:

Post a Comment